Webelos Event – Pumpkin Chuckin’
All Webelos are invited!
Stay as long as you like – an hour or all day!
All webelos who complete our one mile orienteering course will receive a FREE sighting compass!
- Use our giant trebuchet to CATAPULT pumpkins into outer space!
- Feel free to bring your old pumpkins!
- Make doughnuts (cinnamon/sugar & powdered sugar) and hot chocolate!
- Test your agility on our Obstacle Course in the woods!
- Test your physical strength in a Tug of War Contest!
- Learn how to build a one-match fire!
*The troop will be staying Saturday night until Sunday morning. Webelos are welcome (encouraged) to camp with the troop, but each Webelos must be accompanied by a parent in order to camp.
Please RSVP to
Mark Smith 847-516-5442 or email@example.com or fill out the registration below.